Parent Resources for Remote Learning
- Spectrum- FREE internet access to qualifying homes with students 1-844-579-3743
- ZOOM- FREE video conferencing https://zoom.us/ Teachers will be using Zoom for face to face instruction, academic support, parent conferences ect.
- Technology support: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a device please contact:
- Classlink login:
- For help contact email@example.com
- Google Classroom login: 1st 13 characters of last name with no special characters 1st 2 letters of first name and last 3 numbers of their student id. The password is 1st 2 letters of first name and entire student id with leading zero.
See example : Linda Coolbaugh 012345 Username: coolbaughli345 password li012345
- For help contact your HR/Adv teacher
- For all other login help contact HR/Adv teacher
- Contact your child’s HR/Adv teacher
- auntbertha.com - Search free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more.
- Food services- Breakfast and Lunch “to go” meals will be provided at Schertz Elementary School (701 Curtiss Street, Schertz, TX 78154). 7:30-8:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Medication- contact Nurse Sullivan if you need your child’s Meds from the campus firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Counselor- contact Bdmartin@scuc.txed.net
- CIS contact Lcloud@scuc.txed.net