Seizure Medication

  • If your child is being treated for seizures, then a Seizure Action Plan form will need to be completed by your physician and signed/dated by a parent.  Please include emergency contact information with current phone numbers.  The form will need to be turned in to the Corbett Health Clinic so it can be reviewed by a nurse.

    The form can be printed out from the link below.

Related Files