Procedure for Fire Drills
In the event of a fire drill, students will:
1. Get up and push chairs under table.
2. File out of the classroom, QUIETLY, table by table.
3. The first student in table A will lead the class to the designated location.
4. Upon arrival at the designated location the rows will form up in the same order as in class. Students will stay in their designated position within their row.
5. When the "all clear" is given, the same student (A-1) will lead the class back to the classroom. The class will return to the classroom QUIETLY.