Thank you for choosing to take Honors Chemistry. This is a challenging course that is equivalent to the first semester of college chemistry. Expect to think, work hard, and hopefully enjoy every minute of it.
Mr. Thomas' Schedule
Required Materials For Class:
1. Pencil (a pen can be used for most assignments but not all)
2. Calculator (scientific minimum, graphing preferred)
3. 3 ring binder with pockets.
4. A composition notebook
5. 1 bradded folder with pockets
6. We are always in need of paper towels and tissues, however these are not required materials.
Podcasts of most lectures are available in the podcast section of the website. If you miss a lecture or need a review look for a title that represents the chapter we are on and start learning.
The Powerpoints page contains powerpoints covered in class as well as notes pages. You will be expected to run off your own copies of notes. When printing notes I recommend going to properties, then finishing, and printing 2 to 4 pages per sheet. The font is big enough so you can read it without wasting a bunch of paper. Also if you want to print the Powerpoints I recommend printing the outline view or handouts 6 slides per page.