BIENVENIDOS A NUESTRA CLASE DE ESPAÑOL
Teacher: Señora M. Gómez
Campus: Byron P. Steele High School
School Year: 2013-2014
Conference: 8th pd. (3:10-4:00)
In order to maintain proper order in the classroom the following rules will apply:
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
- Remain quiet when teacher speaks.
- Bring materials required for class. If additional material is required, the teacher will advise.
- No electronic devices, no gum, food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- Remain seated at all times, unless the teacher instructs otherwise.
- Raise your hand to speak. Be respectful and courteous.
- Teacher will dismiss class.
- Obey all school rules.
Grading Scale: A (90-100)
D (69 and below)
** Students will be tested on Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading and
Listening on each Chapter Test.
Tutoring: Thursdays 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
I have reviewed the syllabus that Mrs. M. Gómez has on her website and I understand the expectations set forth.
Parent/ Guardian Signature Parent/ Guardian Name (Print)
Student Signature Student Name (Print)
Parents’ home phone #________________ Cell #_______________________
Parents’ email address: __________________________________________________