Classroom Guidelines - Rules, Consequences & Procedure
- Be on time.
- Remain quiet when teacher speaks.
- Bring materials to class. If additional material is required, the teacher will advise.
- No electronic devices, no gum, food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- Remain seated at all times, unless the teacher instructs otherwise.
- Raise your hand to speak. Be respectful and courteous.
- Teacher will dismiss class.
- Obey all school rules.
- Sharpen your pencil before class starts.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Take out textbook & workbook.
- Take out paper & pen or pencil
- Start on Warm-up
- Be ready to review work & start class