- Professional Communication blends written, oral, and graphic communication in a career-based environment.
- Careers in the global economy require individuals to be creative and have a strong background in computer and technology applications, a strong and solid academic foundation, and a proficiency in professional oral and written communication.
- Within this context, students will be expected to develop and expand the ability to write, read, edit, speak, listen, apply software applications, manipulate computer graphics, and conduct Internet research.
Supplies: Needed in class every day.
- Schoology & SCUC Google Drive Access
- Earbuds/headphones & video recording capabilities (webcam or smartphone)
- 1 Subject Spiral Notebook OR Notebook paper and a folder/binder to keep papers organized
- Pens, pencils, highlighters, and markers