Related Files

Registration for 2020-2021

  • What to bring?

    Items Needed for Registration:

    • Picture ID of the parent registering the student (military or driver’s license)
    • Most current proof of residence (current gas, water, electric, or lease agreement)
    • Shot records
    • Student’s Birth Certificate (New Students To District Only)
    • Student’s Social Security Card  (New Students To District Only)
    • If you are building a house in the district, please see below for the registration requirements needed for new home builders.
    • The most current divorce or custody papers and any other legal documents concerning guardianship.
    • Power of Attorney and Residency Affidavit documents from the previous school year are void and must be renewed for the 2017-2018 school year. Residency Affidavits can be renewed at the campus during registration.

     Registration Requirements For New Home Builders

    Upload a copy of the signed contract and a letter from the builder/realtor to your Student Transfer Request application.  This letter needs to be on letterhead and should state the property address, buyer(s) name and estimated closing date, month & year.  The letter must be signed by the builder/realtor and include their contact information.
    • Fill out a transfer request form available under the "Parent" tab on the district webpage at
    • The transfer request will be submitted for review by school district administration.
    • Once a decision has been made on the transfer request, you will be called and informed of the decision.
    • After the transfer request is approved, you may go to the campus and register your student.
    • Two doses of Hepatitis A for all Kindergarten – 7th grade students.
    • Two doses of MMR vaccine for all Kindergarten – 7th grade students.

    Please check with your health care provider to ensure your child is in compliance. Your child will be excluded from school attendance until proof of the required vaccinations are received.