Charge Policy

  • Log onto to make deposits to your student's school meal accts.


    • Convenience - Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
    • Control - Set up and receive low balance email remnders, monitor student's account online, view purchases, set up automatic drafts based on balance or weekly/monthly schedule 
    • Efficiency - Make payments for all your children in one step even if they attend different schools
    • Flexibility - Pay by credit/debit card
    • Your Deposit - No minimum amount, up to $120 per child, Fee: $2.45 per transaction, Deposit confirmation sent directly by email

Charge Policy- English

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Charge Policy- Spanish

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Non-Discrimination Statement


    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

    1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
    2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
    3. email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.