• 1.Will school meals be free for ALL students for the 2023-2024 school year?

  • 2. Can I fill out a Free & Reduced Meal Program Application online?

  • 3. Must I fill out a Free & Reduced Meal Program Application for each of my children?

  • 4. Must I apply for the Meal Program each school year?

  • 5. My child is on the Meal Program, can they get "only milk"? What about Snack Bar purchases?

  • 6. What happens to my child's cafeteria account at the end of the school year?

  • 7. If my child is approved for the Meal Program is it retroactive to the first day of school?

  • 8. Is there a fee to use www.mySchoolBucks.com?

  • 9. When will my online payment be in my child's cafeteria account? How long before it shows online?

  • 10. When paying online, I enter my credit/debit card information. A message says it couldn't be processed.

  • 11. How can I tell if my child has a positive or negative balance?

  • 12. Does www.mySchoolBucks.com give notification of Low Balances?

  • 13. If I added money to my child's meal account instead of the campus account (fees/dues/yearbooks/other campus items), what do I do?

  • 14. I am having issues logging in to www.myschoolbucks.com, what do I do?

  • 15. How can I limit what my student can purchase on his/her meal account?

Non-Discrimination Statement

  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.