Clemens Nurses & Health Clinic
Thank you for visiting the health clinic web page. Our mission is to support the education and developmental process of all students by promoting their optimal health and well-being in a safe and supportive environment. We are dedicated to the promotion and maintenance of health and wellness in the school community, assisting all students in achieving their maximum learning potential. Clinic hours are 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.
Please screen your student before they come to school and keep them home if they are ill. The clinic does not provide over-the-counter medication. If your student is prone to aches, pains, and seasonal allergies, please bring in medication accompanied by the appropriate form. Finally, if you have not filled out your student's health form in Ascender, please do so as soon as possible.
Medication forms and additional information can be found under the the Health Services Forms, as well as on the district’s website under Health Services.
Important Things to Remember:
- Per district policy students may NOT keep medications in their possession. Unless it’s an emergency medicine for asthma, diabetes or anaphylaxis, in which case an action plan must be on file in the nurses’ office.
- All medications provided to the clinic, must be in the original container accompanied by the appropriate form.
- Short term medication (no longer than 10 days), such as antibiotics, only require a parent signature on the medication form.
- Long term medication (longer than 10 days or daily meds) must be accompanied by a form signed by both a physician and parent.
- All immunizations must be current for students to attend school
We look forward to a successful school year!
GO BUFFS <3