- 50% - Formative Grades : Daily/Labs/Quizzes/Homework/Reading Logs/Minor Writing Assignments/District Benchmark
- 50% - Summative Grades: Tests/Projects/Research/Extended Labs/Unit Common Assessments/Major Writing Assignments
- Students are responsible for assignments missed during an absence. REGULAR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE INCREASES SUCCESS!
- All guidelines are located in the District
Grading Guidelines: CLICK HERE
- Tutoring sessions will be before school on Tuesday and after school on Thursday.
- Respect the teacher and classmates to provide the best learning environment for all. (Common courtesy)
- Respect for school property and lab equipment.
- Follow all lab safety procedures and guidelines. (See SCUCISD Lab Safety sheet)
- Be in the class prepared to learn when the tardy bell rings.
- Take care of all personal needs before arriving to class. (Restroom, water)
- Bring all necessary supplies to class and use class time wisely.
- Take ownership of your success in this class.
- The Student/Parent Handbook will be the basis for standard rules.