Class Rules and Routines
1. Be on time, on task, and prepared to learn EVERYDAY #nofreedays
2. Respect the teacher, the classroom, other students, and yourself #benice
3. Be responsible for your own learning #quitcheating #workhard
4. Clean up after yourselves and your peers #notyourparent
5. Keep all personal electronics PUT AWAY #onlywithpermission
1. Students will walk into class, look at the daily agenda, get necessary materials, and prepare for the lesson. If absent, students will check the absent board to collect the work they missed the previous day.
2. Students will follow instructions and set expectations throughout the class period whether they are in independent time, direct instruction, collaborative learning groups, or whole class discussion. If unsure about the assignment, students should ask questions or attend tutorials.
3. Students will leave class when dismissed with a complete understanding of what homework is assigned and/or due dates. If absent on the day an ongoing project is due, students are still responsible for the work to be turned in on time.