Guidelines for Success
- Be on time--Be ready to learn when class begins.
- Come prepared to learn--Have materials with you and know due dates.
- Respect yourselves and others--Speak in a normal tone of voice, be considerate of others, respect the school's and my property, and listen attentively.
- Work to your potential--Turn in work on time, and always do your best.
- Always do the right thing
Non-negotiable Class Rules
- Stay on task
- Keep cell phones and other electronic devices away at all times- I follow the SCUCISD guidelines at all times, which means I will take them up and turn them into the office.
- Clean up after yourself - Paper trash and gum should be placed in the wastebasket. Only bottled water is allowed in my class.
- Stay seated until the bell rings - and this included packing up before I giver permission to do so. I will give you plenty of time to pack before the bell.
Note: In the extreme case that a student does not choose to follow the above expectations, I will call home in addition to scheduling detention hall either before, or after, school for a period of 15-30 minutes. Please make sure I always have updated contact information. You may email me here