Volunteer Common Commitments
Sippel Volunteers brighten our campus
with positive campus attitudes and a ‘Can Do’ Spirit!
- We are hard working
- We are committed to communicate with our Sippel community with respect and a team attitude
- We are team players: We ask for help and offer to help!
- We are role models of the 7 Habits and Character Pillars
- We are here for the needs of the Sippel Community:
o All means All
o Positive Presupposition – we believe each person in the community is doing their best to do what is right and needed for our students and our schools.
§ we ask for clarification
§ We do not judge
§ We keep an open mind
§ We are life long learners
§ We model collaboration and cooperation
- We dress appropriately to serve as role models