Human Resources Forms

  • To request your employee service record or college transcripts, please complete and submit the online request form below. After submitting your request, records may take up to 30 days depending on the number of requests received. NOTE: Please do NOT fill this form out if you have already requested your service record with your resignation paperwork.

         Out of State Service Records Request

                                                                                                                           Thank you!