If your child has any special health care needs, will be taking medication while at school, or will require a special diet, please complete the form(s) below which best meets your child's needs.
**ALL PRESCRIPTION AND OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS GIVEN LONGER THAN 10 SCHOOL DAYS MUST HAVE A PHYSICIAN/PA/NP SIGNATURE** SCUC Medication Policy
ALL medication must be dropped off by a parent/guardian/adult designee. If you are unable to come to the clinic during school hours, please contact me directly, and we can arrange a plan to ensure the medication is brought to the clinic safely.
- Medication MUST be dropped off in original bottle with pharmacy prescription label (when applicable) *Ask pharmacy for an extra labeled bottle for medication given at home and at school*
- PHARMACY LABEL MUST INCLUDE: Student name, name of medication, dose to be given, time of administration, any other special instructions
- PHARMACY LABEL MUST MATCH physician order/ instructions.
- Vitamins/Herbal supplements/essential oils WILL NOT be administered at school.
- Discontinued/leftover medication MUST be picked up by a parent/guardian/adult designee