A Safe Learning Environment is the top priority for Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District. In collaboration with Schertz and Cibolo Police Departments, we strive to ensure the safety and security of all SCUC students and staff.
To report any threats and safety concerns, click on the image below to access the P3campus website:
City of Schertz School Resource Officers
- Campus Coverage: All Schertz Campuses
- Campus Coverage: Corbett Jr. High, Rose Garden Elem.
- Campus Coverage: DAEP & Rose Garden Elem.
- Officer Gregg Flowers
- Officer Richard Kunz
- Officer Shawn O'Leary
- Officer Adam Samaniego
- Officer Frank Schmidt
- Sgt. Martin Trevino
- Education Services Center 20 - The School Safety Cooperative provides ongoing professional development and technical assistance for Superintendents, campus administrators, and district law enforcement.
- Police Department - City of Cibolo
- Police Department - City of Schertz
- Standard Response Protocol Extended K-12 Poster - In An Emergency Take Action and En Caso De Emergencia Tomen Medidas
- Standard Response Protocol Video
- Texas School Safety Center
- The "I Love U Guys" Foundation - SCUC utilizes the Standard Response Protocol that was developed by the "I Love U Guys" Foundation. Please feel free to follow the link to learn more.
- Texas Education Agency (TEA) Safe and Supportive School Climate