Safe Learning Environment
A Safe Learning Environment is the top priority for Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District. In collaboration with Schertz and Cibolo Police Departments, we strive to ensure the safety and security of all SCUC students and staff.
Click on the image below to access the P3campus website:
School Resource Officers
- Campus Coverage: All Schertz Campuses
- Campus Coverage: B. Steele H.S., Cibolo Valley Elem., Wiederstein Elem., Schlather Int.
- Campus Coverage: Corbett Jr. High, Rose Garden Elem.
- Campus Coverage: DAEP & Rose Garden Elem.
- Campus Coverage: Dobie Jr. High, Watts Elem., Jordan Int.
- Officer Natalie Dahlstein
- Sgt. Ram Hernandez
- Officer Richard Kunz
- Officer Joseph McComas
- Officer Frank Schmidt
- Sergeant Martin Trevino
- Officer AJ Zitkus
- Police Department - City of Cibolo
- Police Department - City of Schertz
- Standard Response Protocol Extended K-12 Poster
- Student Response Protocal Video
- Texas School Safety Center
- The "I Love U Guys" Foundation - SCUC utilizes the Standard Response Protocol that was developed by the "I Love U Guys" Foundation. Please feel free to follow the link to learn more.
- Texas Education Agency (TEA) Safe and Supportive School Climate