STAAR End-of-Course Assessments
In preparation for the 2021 STAAR End-of-Course (EOC) Summer Programs, letters will be mailed home to the parents of all high school students who failed any 2021 STAAR EOC assessments required for graduation (English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology I and/or US History). The summer STAAR EOC Tutorial program is only for current SCUCISD 9th-12th grade students. All testing and tutorials will occur at Samuel Clemens High School.
Test sessions will begin at 8:30 am:
- Students must bring a picture ID to enter the testing area
- No electronic devices (including cell phones) are allowed in the testing area
- Doors open at 8:00 am
- These assessments will be administered at:Samuel Clemens High School.
- No registration for the assessment is required, however, you must register for the STAAR End-of-Course Tutorials if interested in taking them.
Will there be any prep course or tutorials offered in the summer before the STAAR End-of-Course assessments?
Please see the SUMMER TUTORIAL FLYER for registration information.
Yes, STAAR EOC tutorials will be offered at Samuel Clemens High School, free of charge, as follows:
- ENGLISH 1 EOC- JUNE 22, 2021
- ALGEBRA 1 AND US HISTORY EOC JUNE 23, 2021
- ENGLISH 2 EOC JUNE 24, 2021
- BIOLOGY EOC JUNE 23, 2021
- MAKE UP JUNE 25, 2021
The STAAR EOC Preparation/Tutorials are not required but highly recommended.
Questions concerning the summer STAAR End-of-Course testing opportunity should be directed to Andrea Garza, Campus Testing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or