UNIFORMED DRESS CODE:
- All students must wear full length blue denim jeans, a solid brown or solid black belt, laced up tennis shoes and a plain white shirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in throughout the day.
- No colors, writing, logo's or designs will be permitted on any article of clothing.
- Dress code will be followed the entire day in all areas of the campus until released at the end of day.
- Students will not be allowed to enter DAEP classrooms if in violation of the dress code in ANY way.
Note: For the complete dress code policy, see the DAEP Handbook.