Special Education Home
- Key Work Processes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the ARD Process?
- Who are the members of an Admission, Review & Dismissal (ARD) Committee?
- What is ESY (Extended School Year)?
- How do I plan for a smooth transition if my child with a disability is transferring into SCUCISD?
- How do I request special education records?
- What are the Special Education Transportation guidelines?
- Who do I contact if I think my child needs to be tested for special education services? (Child Find)
- Child Find
- Common Acronyms in Special Education
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Helpful Links
- Parent Resources, Trainings & Events
- Parent's Guide to the Admission, Review and Dismissal (ARD) Process
- Procedural Safeguards
- Special Olympics
- Speech Services
- Staff Directory
- Transition Programs (Anchor & Compass 18 - 22)
- Visual Impairment
- SCUC ISD
- Special Education Home