• 1. How do I enroll my child in the district? 

    Information on how to enroll your child can be found by clicking the “Parents” tab on the district webpage, then “Student Registration” or by clicking on the following link,


    2. What campus should/will my child attend? 

    Information about which campus your home address is zoned for can be found by clicking the “Parents” tab on the district webpage, then “District Street Index” or by clicking on the following link,


    3. What is the process to request student records? 

    The process for requesting student records varies by grade level.  Parents of students in grades K-6 should contact the school attendance clerk for a copy of records.  Junior high student records requests should be submitted through the campus registrar. Current and previous high school records requests should also be submitted through the registrar.  However, a request form must be completed and signed. These transcript requests may be found at:

    Byron P. Steele, II -

    Samuel Clemens -


    4. Where can I find information about the upcoming graduation? 

    You can locate the information about the upcoming graduation for Allison L. Steele ELC, Bryon P. Steele II, and Samuel Clemens on the SCUC ISD Graduation Ceremony Information page. The page can also be located in the  A to Z Directory , Parents Directory, and Students Directory. For any further information, contact your child's campus. 


    5. Whom do I contact if I have a concern? 

    We encourage students and parents to discuss their concerns directly with the appropriate teacher, campus administrator (assistant principal/principal), or department director who has the authority to address the concerns. Concerns should be expressed as soon as possible to allow early resolution at the lowest possible administrative level.


    6. If informal resolution is not succesful how do I file a complaint/grievance?

    A student or parent may initiate the formal process by timely filing a written complaint form through Board Policy FNG (LOCAL). This process starts by a parent or student completing a Student/Parent Complaint Form – Level One. You can request the form from your child’s home campus.  Even after initiating the formal complaint process, students and parents are encouraged to seek informal resolution of their concerns.


    7. Where can I find information regarding transferring a student from one campus to another or into the district? 

    The information regarding student transfers can be found by clicking the “Parents” tab towards the top of the district webpage. The form and more information can be found on the “Student Transfer Information” tab or by clicking on the following link, If you have any questions, please feel to contact the office of Student and Academic Services Division at  (210) 945-6444.


    8. If I cannot reach anyone on the campus/department or have not received a call back from anyone who can I contact for assistance? 

    Please allow 24 hours or the end of the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) for the person you are contacting to respond. If by that time you have not received a response or if it is an emergency situation, please contact an administrator or school office. If there is still no response please contact the office of Student Services Division at (210) 945-6444.


    9. Whom should I contact if I have safety concern?

    For safety concerns about classrooms, buses, or the campus as a whole, please contact campus administrator. For broader, district wide, concerns we please contact the Coordinator for Safe and Secure schools at (210) 945-6060 or email