Student Transfers

  • Transferring a child from his or her home campus to another is a serious consideration. Transfers are granted to individual students on a case by case basis. There is also a risk that the student’s eligibility to participate in sports or other UIL activities will be adversely affected. Specific information regarding UIL eligibility can be found on the TEA UIL Side-by-Side  website. You can also contact the campus program coach, teacher or the Director of Athletics. Please carefully read all of the information on this page if you are considering a student transfer request.

    ALL transfers must be submitted electronically. Please make sure you use an email account that you check regularly. You will receive an email from our automated system (Schoolobjects NOREPLY) when a decision has been made. If you do not find it in your Inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder. 

    All SCUC ISD employees will receive an email announcing the Employee Student Transfer Request form is open. If an employee submits a student transfer form through the non-employee link, it will be denied. You can access the Employee Student Transfer Information website by clicking on the SCUC Intranet link and signing-in.

    The information on this page is a brief description of the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD student transfer policy. For the complete rules, regulations and policies, please review the Board Policies and the Administrative Regulations that are located in the FAQ.

    If you require further assistance, please email us at:


Frequently Asked Questions

  • What does Intradistrict and Interdistrict transfer mean?

  • We live outside the Schertz-Cibolo - Universal City ISD attendance zones. How can I locate which campus my child should be attending?

  • What are the acceptable reasons for granting INTERDISTRICT (from outside the district) transfers?

  • What are the acceptable reasons for granting INTRADISTRICT (campus to campus) transfers?

  • How will I be notified about my child's transfer?

  • Will transportation be provided if my child's transfer is approved?

  • Can my child's transfer be revoked?

  • If my child is attending a campus on an approved transfer, can I request they return to their home campus?

  • What happens if my child becomes a non-resident student during the course of the school year?

  • What is the Student Transfer Appeal Process?

Contact Information for Education Directors

  • William Malish Administration Building
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"