The Schertz-Cibolo-Universal ISD District Testing and Accountability Coordinator is responsible for:
- Implementing the State of Texas student assessment program.
- Implementing national assessments such as the National Assessment of Educational Progress.
- Assisting with the implementation of Credit by Exam and Kindergarten Acceleration.
- Facilitating the implementation of the state and federal accountability systems.
District and campus ratings are posted on the Texas Education Agency website.
Assessment and Accountability UPDATES
Spring (May) 2023 State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) Results are in! To view your student’s Spring 2023 STAAR results, follow the instructions found HERE.
- This information was shared with parents via parent letter email late July 2023.
Spring (May) 2023 End of Course (EOC) Results are in! To view your student’s Spring 2023 EOC results, follow the instructions found HERE.
- This information was shared with parents via parent letter email mid August 2023.
Due to the STAAR Redesign, student results for spring 2023 will be released later than in past years. The links below provide timelines of when parents and families can expect to see STAAR/STAAR EOC results for spring 2023 in the Family Portal.
Once results become available in the Family Portal, parents can log in to the Ascender Parent Portal and click “Texas Assessment”. This will take you directly to your child’s testing history in the Texas Assessment Family Portal.
- A letter was sent to parents on May 17, 2023 regarding the STAAR results being delayed by TEA. Parent Communication