- Students can check out up to 2 books.
- Book checkout period is 2 weeks for all books.
- Students will have the opportunity to check out books every week during their visit to the library. Students may also check out books before school and during 3rd period.
- Students should not lend library books to other students. Students/ parents are responsible if a friend, sibling, or pet damages or loses a book.
- Please do not attempt to repair books that are damaged. Bring the item to the library for repair.
- Students with overdue or lost books or who owe fines to Schlather or any other SCUC library will be unable to borrow books until the library obligation is fulfilled. Students should notify the librarian as soon as a book is lost or damaged. Payments can conveniently be made online using your My School Bucks account.
Holds/ Reserving Books
- Students can place up to 4 books on hold.
If a student is missing any books or owes any library fines, they will be unable to check out until books are returned and/ or fines are paid.
- Your book may take a few weeks to be ready if another student has it checked out.
If you do not want your child to check out books from the library, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, a voice message can be left for Ms. Hons at 210-619-4326.