Supplies needed for the 1st 3 weeks:
These should get you by during our at home learning period...
Sketchbook with binding, (NOT sketchpad) or composition notebook at least 8.5" x 11"
Sharpies- black, one fine tip & one ultra-fine tip
We are trying to stay healthy. The best way is for everyone to have their OWN supplies and keep them in a pencil box or baggie. Sharing is PROHIBITED!
(regular supply list)
Art 1 students will need:
- Sketchbook with binding (NOT sketchpad) or composition notebook
- One large glue stick- name brand like Avery or Elmer’s
- One roll of paper towels
- One bottle of hand soap
- One box of Kleenex
- Pencil bag
- Black sharpies (2 fine and 2 regular tip)
- Colored Pencils (minimum 24 count) Crayola or PRISMACOLOR recommended
- One hand-held pencil sharpener that catches pencil shavings
- White eraser (Pentel Hi-Polymer recommended)
- #2 Pencils (12 pack)
- One 12 inch ruler
It is very important to the quality of our students' artwork that they have ALL supplies necessary for class on a regular basis.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every student recieved a supply list during the first 2 weeks of school. Supplies are due 00/00/2020. Please be sure to bring in supplies as soon as possible to assure success in the classroom.
Donations of supplies are greatly appreciated in art class. Some of things may include:
Old unused News Papers
Old unsed magazines
Paper towel rolls
Empty Water Bottles
Empty plastic containers