Welcome to Cibolo Valley Elementary!

School Mascot: Spirit the Tiger

Cibolo Valley Elementary School Tiger "Spirit"

School Hours

  • Student Drop-Off begins at 7:05 a.m.

    First Bell-7:30 a.m.
    Teachers pick up students from their holding places.
    Tardy Bell-7:40 a.m.
    Please note and plan accordingly - Students need to be IN their classroom at 7:40 AM otherwise they are marked tardy.
    Regular Dismissal Bell-2:50 p.m.  
    Early Release Dismissal Bell-12:20 PM
    REMINDER: Cut-Off time for changes in student transportation & signing a student out is 2:15 PM, Thank you!    
    Comments (-1)

Student Registration

  • Registration in SCUC ISD is completely online.To enroll a student in SCUC ISD, the parent or legal guardian must complete online registration through Ascender. A student is not registered to attend school until the enrollment process is complete. Before you begin, parents will need to have a valid email address to set up an Ascender account and to start the registration process.

    In order to register a student, the parent will need to create an account if they do not already have one with the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City School District. Parents will only need to have one ParentPortal account – all of their students can be added to the same account. Parent Poral accounts will remain active as long as you have a student enrolled in SCUCISD added to your account.  You do not need to set up a new account.

    Click here information on creating and navigating your Ascender ParentPortal to complete the registration process 

    Click here to log in to your existing account or create a new one

    ASCENDER ParentPortal New Student Enrollment Quick Reference Guide 

    If you have questions regarding your Ascender Parent Portal account or registration, please email us at scucstudentregistration@scuc.txed.net

  • PreK: Child must be 4 years old by 9/1/2021 and qualify for the program:

    Kinder: Child must be 5 years old by 9/1/2021

  • Where can I find the Registration Pdf. and other documents link?

    Posted by:

    All registration Pdfs. can be found in the ParentPortal log in page on the 4th tab, SCHERTZ-CIBOLO-UNIVERSAL CITY ISD Documents. Please download and save all pdfs. that you will need on your electronic device before you enter any information electronically as it will not save.

    Comments (-1)
  • What documents are needed for New Student Registration:

    Posted by:

     All registration pdfs and required documents will be uploaded to ParentPortal at the time of registration.

    • Electronically completed Registration Form
    • Electronically completed PreK Application(only for students enrolling in PreK for the school year)
      • Supporting documentation for PreK Application, please review information located within the application
    • Picture ID of the parent registering the student (driver’s license)
    • Most current proof of residence (current gas, water, electric, or lease agreement)
    • Current Immunization records
    • Student’s Birth Certificate 
    • Student’s Social Security Card  
    • If you are building a house in the district, please see below for the registration requirements needed for new home builders.
    • The most current divorce or custody papers and any other legal documents concerning guardianship (if applicable)
    • Power of Attorney (if applicable)
    • Residency Affidavit documents from the previous school year are void and must be renewed yearly
      • This document must be notarized and a copy of the bill holder's ID and Proof of Residency must be uploaded with a Residency Affidavit.
      • The person completing this document understands that falsifying any document or documents for the purpose of school enrollment is a violation of Texas Penal Code Section 37.10 and Texas Education Code Section 25.001.


    Comments (-1)

    Posted by:
    • Two doses of Hepatitis A for all Kindergarten – 10th grade students.
    • Two doses of MMR vaccine for all Kindergarten – 10thgrade students.

    Please check with your health care provider to ensure your child is in compliance. Your child will be excluded from school attendance until proof of the required vaccinations are received. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding immunizations, please contact your child's home campus Nurse for details.


    Comments (-1)
  • Registration Requirements For New Home Builders

    Posted by:

    Upload a copy of the signed contract and a letter from the builder/realtor to your Student Transfer Request application.  This letter needs to be on letterhead and should state the property address, buyer(s) name and estimated closing date, month & year.  The letter must be signed by the builder/realtor and include their contact information.

    • Fill out a transfer request form available under the "Parent" tab on the district webpage at www.scuc.txed.net.
    • The transfer request will be submitted for review by school district administration.
    • Once a decision has been made on the transfer request, you will receive an email from Schoolobjects NOREPLY with the decision.
    • After the transfer request is approved, you may go to the campus and register your student.
    Comments (-1)
  • How do I know which school my child will attend?