Emergency Preparedness Advisory Committee's purpose is to support and promote safety and security in all district facilities. According to Texas Education Code Sec 37.109, each school district shall establish a school safety and security committee. In addition to providing input to general safety and security concerns, the committee is responsible for reviewing dsitrict emergency plans and safety and security audits.
- Education Services Center 20 - The School Safety Cooperative provides ongoing professional development and technical assistance for Superintendents, campus administrators, and district law enforcement.
- Police Department - City of Cibolo
- Police Department - City of Schertz
- Standard Response Protocol Extended K-12 Poster
- Student Response Protocal Video
- Texas School Safety Center
- The "I Love U Guys" Foundation - SCUC utilizes the Standard Response Protocol that was developed by the "I Love U Guys" Foundation. Please feel free to follow the link to learn more.
- Texas Education Agency (TEA) Safe and Supportive School Climate