MILITARY STUDENT TRANSITION CONSULTANT (MSTC)
How can your Military Student Transition Consultant (MSTC) help?
- Provide one-on-one support for all new Military-Connected Students
- Support the social-emotional needs of incoming or referred Military-Connected students and coordinate services as needed with parents, school counselors, teachers, and/or administrators
- Track discipline, attendance, and grade reports
- Seek out community and military resources for students, families, and staff
- Offer transition (entry and exit), deployment, reintegration, & wounded parent support groups
- Develop other small group opportunities per school needs
- Support school and community events
- Support S2S program
- Provide professional development opportunities
Join my Google Classroom to stay connected and receive additional updates and information.
Google Classroom Code: bwp7n62
Need Assistance with Military Benefits and Financial Aid:
Contact Michael Butler - Veterans Education Program Specialist
Programs and scholarship resources specifically for military families will be posted below: