Google Classroom Access Codes and Tips
Logging in to Google Classroom:
ALWAYS LOGON TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM THROUGH YOUR CLASSLINK ACCOUNT:
1. Go to the ClassLink login page.
2. If you can't remember their username and password, here's a reminder:
- USERNAME: Student's last name, first 2 letters of first name, last 3 numbers of student ID followed by @scuc.txed.net (Ex: email@example.com)
- PASSWORD: First 2 letters of student's first name followed by full student ID (Ex: jo123456)
Some Helpful Tips:
1.) Logon to each Google Classroom (for each subject) EVERY WEEKDAY so you don't fall behind. Access Google Classroom through your ClassLink account.
2.) NEVER click "Turn In" or "Submit" until you have actually completed the assignment. Doing so will result in a zero on the assignment and a drop in your course average.
3.) BEFORE YOU ASK MR. D. FOR HELP:
- READ all instructions and watch all examples and videos.
- Ask someone at home for help if possible. This might save you a lot of time vs waiting for me to have an open slot to contact you.
- Post the question in Google Classroom for other students to answer. Getting help from each other is what we do in a real classroom.
4.) If you need help, leave a COMMENT in the feed. PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC. Typing "I need help" just doesn't work for multiple reasons.
- Tell me what problem you are having an issue with?
- What specifically do you not understand or get?
- Do you need a one-on-one Zoom Tutorial?
5.) After you have completed the assignment, remember to click "Turn in" or "Submit."