Remote Learning Book Checkout Procedures
- Students can place up to 4 books on hold. The librarian will choose the first 2 books available and check them out to the student.
- Students may checkout 2 books at a time. Due to popularity, graphic novels can be checked out for one week. All other books can be checked out for 2 weeks.
- If a student is missing any books or owes any library fines, they will be unable to check out until books are returned and/ or fines are paid.
Holds/ Reserving Books
- Do NOT check HOLDS in Destiny Discover. It will not be correct.
- Books are ONLY ready when they appear in the CHECKOUTS section in Destiny Discover.
- Your book may take a few weeks to be ready if another student has it checked out.
Pick Up/ Return
- Books can be returned from 8AM-2PM, Monday through Friday only, in the "Book Drop" in front of the Wilder Library.
If you have any questions, you may contact Mr. Martinez at 210-619-4210.
How to know when my hold is ready