Why did SCUC Choose Schoology?
- Provides hub for learning that allows for high student engagement.
- Allows collaboration among leadership and support staff.
- Integrates with Google Drive, OneDrive and other digitial learning tools.
- Extends learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Allows real-time communication between teachers and students.
- Provides tools for problem solving, inquiry and design of innovative solutions that increase student engagement.
- Supports the development of the SCUC Traits of a Graduate to prepare students to be college and/or career and/or military ready.
- Allows students to set goals, complete tasks and manage projects with access to classroom materials.
- Allows for a common platform across all grade levels through a phased-in roll out beginning with secondary students.
- Lets parents see what students are learning through their students' accounts when fully implemented.