Special Education Home
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the ARD Process?
- Who are the members of an Admission, Review & Dismissal (ARD) Committee?
- What is ESY (Extended School Year)?
- How do I plan for a smooth transition if my child with a disability is transferring into SCUCISD?
- How do I request special education records?
- What are the Special Education Transportation guidelines?
- Who do I contact if I think my child needs to be tested for special education services? (Child Find)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Child Find
- Common Acronyms in Special Education
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Helpful Links
- Nursing Services
Parent Resources, Trainings & Events
- Special Education Resources & Required Postings
- Supplemental Special Education Services (SESS)
- El programa de Servicios Suplementarios de Educación Especial (SESS)
- Resolving Special Education Issues with Your Child's School
- Resolución de problemas de educación especial con la escuela de su hijo
- Special Education Parent Handbook
- Special Olympics
- Speech Services
- Staff Directory
- Transition Programs (Anchor & Compass 18 - 22)
- Visual Impairment