A Flexible and Responsive Library Program...
- allows students and teachers more access to library resources.
- provides for more authentic learning experiences.
- integrates library skills into content learning.
- promotes collaboration.
Elementary Library Vision and Mission
SCUC elementary libraries will form collaborative partnerships with students, teachers, parents, and community members to be responsive to curricular needs and create an inviting environment for all.
In alignment with the strategic plan, our libraries will:
- Increase community partnerships and expand opportunities for district, campus, and community entities to serve one another.
- Expand teacher resources to incorporate student choice in a variety of ways.
- Ensure teachers and students have instructional resources needed for academic and social-emotional learning.
- Continually build a culture that promotes trusting relationships and mutual respect.