2015-2016 FOOD SERVICES AND MEAL INFORMATION
Milk & juice $0.50
Breakfast $1.40 Guest/Teacher Breakfast $1.90
Lunch $2.20 Guest/Teacher Lunch $3.20
- Free / Reduced Meals Application
- For fast approvals, applications are available online anytime at https://schertzcucisd.rocketscanapps.com/Default.aspx
- Paper applications are available in the campus office.
- If a child was on the Free/Reduced Lunch Program last year in the SCUCISD district, he/she will be at the same level as last year until October 7th.
- You will have to reapply to remain on the program if your child was on the Free/Reduced program in another district, he/she will need to pay full price until approved.
- Only ONE application per family.
- Payment is accepted by cash or check delivered to office or by credit card at the www.myschoolbucks.com website accessed from the district homepage.
- When sending payment to school, be sure to include first and last name of child and teacher’s name to ensure the payment gets put on correct account.
- Charges will be limited to $7.00 per student. If a student exceeds the allowable charges, an alternate breakfast of toast with milk for .50 or alternate lunch meal of a sandwich and milk at a cost of .70 will be provided.
- You may check your child’s balance by calling the cafeteria from 6:00 am to 1:30 pm or checking your Schoolbucks account.
- When your child’s meal account has only 2 or 3 meals left, a note on the account balance will be sent home.
- Parents who wish to eat with their child while they are eating lunch or breakfast are to sit with their child at the round tables on the perimeter of the cafeteria or the tables in the courtyard.