The mission of the Student Academic and Support Services Department is to provide challenging, aligned, learner-centered instructional services to campus leadership and teachers through professional development, instructional modeling, and data-driven decisions.
Supporting the Mission
- support challenging and TEKS aligned instruction
- provide learner-centered instructional services to campu leadership and teachers through professional development
- serve as a resource for campuses in matters of science instruction, technology, materials, and strategies
- support data-driven decisions through dissemination and analysis of data
- support professional learning communities
- provide instructional coaching and modeling