Panther Pride Rocks!
Mission, Collective Commitments, and Goals
We are a professional learning community that provides a safe learning environment for our students and families by setting high expectations for learning, communicating regularly, and empowering students to become lifelong learners.
Empower all Panthers to succeed!!
- Positive PLC Culture: Be the Light!
- Develop Life-Long Readers
- Data Driven Decisions
- Attendance Goal 97%
- Positive Behavior Support
- 90% of all students and student accountability groups will meet the STAAR standards in Reading, Writing and Math (aligned with district goal 1.1)
- 90% of students will be reading on grade level by the end of second grade (aligned with district goal 1.8).
- 30% of all students and student accountability groups will meet TEA’s Gold Standards for Commended Performance on STAAR Reading, Writing and Math (aligned with district goal 1.5)
- 95% of students in tier 3 interventions will meet or exceed their individualized RTI goals upon completion of their individual intervention plan (aligned with district goal 1.10).