Panorama -- Survey for Social/Emotional Learning
BOY: 08/27/2020 - 09/11/2020
MOY: 11/30/2020 - 12/18/2020
EOY: 03/15-2021 - 04/02/2021
Student instructions for online access:
Due to our district remote learning plan, students will need to take their Panorama Universal Social-Emotional screener at home. Panorama is SCUC ISD’s universal screener that is given three times per year to all students in grades 3rd through 12th. The screener results allows staff to measure student’s Social Emotional Learning growth throughout the year. Please help your student log on to the survey following the steps below:
- Students will take the survey online on Panorama’s secure website.
- The student will visit the secure website at: https:surveys.panoramaed.com/schertzcibolo
- Students will use their student ID# without the leading zero as their unique access code. This is the same number that your student uses for their lunch number.
- Please note that each access code (student ID#) can only be used for one student. The access code is automatically disabled after a student submits his or her survey(s).
- There will be two surveys to complete.
- Click start survey (green button) for the Student SEL Competencies. Once the first survey is complete, hit submit.
- Click start survey (green button) Support and Environment for second survey.
Schedule of SEL Lessons:
Virtual Back to School