Remote Learning Environment
Remote Learning Environment Expectations:
- The biggest factors are to create a safe remote learning environment are the relationships between kids, teachers, and the community. This is a safe space and cyberbullying will not be tolerated.
- Come to class ready to learn. You are working toward proving mastery just as you would in our physical classroom.
- Be prepared with your supplies (ie. pencil, paper, charger, device).
- Maximize our time together by constructing your questions ahead of time. Other students may ask the same questions so HEADS UP during our meeting.
- This is uncharted territory for all of us. Be patient with each other, be patient with me, and most of all, observe this experience. This is a perfect place to grow and practice life-long learning skills. We are conducting an experiment on the grandest scale. Collect your evidence, make observations, and formulate a theory about remote learning in your life.
Degrees and Certifications: