Thank you for visiting the School Board elections website.
The Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD Board of Trustees is composed of seven members. Elections are held biennially in November of odd-numbered years, on the uniform election date. Trustees serve four-year terms and are elected by place, at-large and by plurality.
Per Board Policy BBB(LOCAL), Elections of Trustees shall be held biennially as follows:
- Positions 4, 5, 6, and 7 - 2013, 2017, 2021, and so forth.
- Positions 1, 2, and 3 - 2015, 2019, 2023, and so forth
2019 School Board Trustee Election
Positions 1, 2 and 3 are scheduled for election in 2019.
ELECTION DAY IS NOVEMBER 5, 2019
2019 Trustee Election Documents
Order of Election
Candidate Filing Packet (Posted June 20, 2019)
- This packet provides information and necessary filing forms for people who are interested in running for school board.
- Applications for a place on the ballot should not be dated and cannot be accepted prior to the opening of the filing period or after the statutory deadline.
- A printed copy of the Candidate Filing Packet may also be obtained at the William Malish Administration Building, 1060 Elbel Road, Schertz, during normal business hours.
Notice of Filing Period (Posted June 20, 2019)
Texas Association of School Boards (TASB)