Rules and Expectations
RESPECT! Before you do anything, ask these questions:
1) Is this respectful towards my classmates?
2) Is this respectful towards my teacher?
3) Is this respectful towards me?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, then don't do it. Every choice has consequences. So make the right choices and avoid negative consequences.
RESPONSIBILITY! Bring the necessary materials to class. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to arrange to make up missing work. Be proactive in your education.
READY! Come to class with a positive attitude ready to learn. Your effort determines your success. The harder you try, the greater your accomplishments will be.
Remote Learning Expectations
1. At all times students are expected to participate in online activities with behavior that is school approporiate.
Any inappropriate behavior (cursing, derogatory comments, obscene gestures, etc.) displayed during video sessions or online activities will be reported to administration.
2. Students must participate in online activities everyday to received credit for attendance and credit for assignments. Skipping of assignments online can result in attendance problems and missing grades.
In the event any class disruptions occur, the following steps will be followed:
1st offense: Reminder of the class rules
2nd offense: Student/Teacher conference
3rd offense: Parent contact
4th offense: Low Level Referral