These are the rules and expectations for Remote Learning:
-Students are expected to be enrolled google classroom in order to recieve credit for their work. The class period codes are found on my home page.
-Instruction and assignment(s) will be posted every single morning by 8:00 a.m., the student is reponsible for finishing the work by the due date The student will have 3 days from the due date to complete the assigment. Each day will result in a deduction of 10 points, after the 3rd day the student will be awarded with a 0. (See grading guidelines)
- Students will be reponsible for maintaining a journal, where they will write their notes, examples, and attach their assignments. The journal is a form of organization that we use that has been very benefical.
- Student attendance will be monitored everyday through a google classroom assignment.
- 2nd Period students will be required to check in every wednesday from 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. and they will do so through a zoom meeting.
- Tutoring will be offered in the mornings 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. and in the afternoons 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tutoring is optional, Tutoring time on Wednesdays in the morning will be from 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. due to weekly check-ins.
- Please demonstrate appropriate behavior in zoom calls and through the online platforms that we do use. Behavioral Consequences will be enforced if the situation calls for it.
- Any parent/guardian that wants to either talk via phone or zoom we can arrange that by appointment.
-If you have any questions and were not able to attend tutoring or setup a phone call, please email me so that I can help your situation.
Classroom expectations will be posted September 4th.