- Mrs. Serrato — Library Assistant
- M-F: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Extended hours for mid-terms and finals will be posted in the Band App for your student's graduation year!
- Color printing: $1/page
- Black & white printing (for school assignments): free.
- On Campus ID: $3.00 (1st 2 are free, all subsequent IDs are $3.00 billed on MySchoolBucks)
- Off-campus ID: $5.00
- Juniors & Seniors only--See Ms. Abbott O-100 to invoice for Off Campus ID prior to coming to library to collect.
- Approved documentation from parents & administration required
- Lanyard is free with purchase of campus ID
Fines & IDs may be paid through MySchoolBucks
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the library. Eat your lunch in the lunchroom before coming to the library!
- Be respectful of students and teachers in the library
- IDs must be worn around the neck and may be used to check out books and computers. See the policy in Student Handbook!
- Leave Starbuffs better than you found it.
- A pass from the Librarian is required to come during ALL 3 lunches or Buff Time.
- Plan ahead! Passes may be acquired in the morning before school on the day you need to visit.
- Audio Books
- TV in lounge area
- Charging station
Parents are encouraged to access the catalog as well through their student's Classlink or by choosing your student's school at the following link:
Here you can read the overviews and interest levels of our library materials.
Books are due for 2023 – 24
- October 16
- December 8
- March 7
- May 3
Late fees are assessed at $.10/day with a 1-day grace and assumed lost after 25 days.