SCUC ISD, a diverse community founded in trust and transparency, commits to empower all students to fulfill lifelong potential through inspiring learning experiences.
Inspire - Innovate - EXCEL!
Leadership, Character, Commitment, Service, Learning
The purpose of the Secondary Education Department is to provide leadership and support to campuses aligned to our district mission, vision, values and beliefs through the utilization of the Professional Learning Community process to ensure equity, quality and engagement.
Secondary Education Department Staff
- Allison L. Steele Enhanced Learning Center
- Byron P. Steele II High School
- Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP)
- J. Frank Dobie Junior High School
- Marion Dolford Learning Center
- Ray D. Corbett Junior High School
- Samuel Clemens High School