The Schertz-Cibolo-Universal ISD District Testing and Accountability Coordinator is responsible for:
- Implementing the State of Texas student assessment program.
- Implementing national assessments such as the National Assessment of Educational Progress.
- Assisting with the implementation of Credit by Exam and Kindergarten Acceleration.
- Facilitating the implementation of the state and federal accountability systems.
District and campus ratings are posted on the Texas Education Agency website.
Assessment and Accountability UPDATES
- A STAAR results letter was sent to parents on May 25, 2022
- Texas Education Agency STAAR Redesign webpage (updated January 31, 2022)
- Stand Alone Field STAAR Test PARENT COMMUNICATION (January 31, 2022)
- Transition to STAAR Online PARENT COMMUNICATION (October 15, 2021)
- Extraordinary public health and safety circumstances inhibited the ability of the state to accurately measure district and campus performance in 2020-21. Therefore, for 2020-21, all districts and campuses received a rating of Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster overall and in each domain. Distinction designations were not awarded for 2020-21. See TEA’s 2021 Accountability webpage for more information: TEA's 2021 Accountability Webpage (September 14, 2021)