Degrees and Certifications:
-Bachelors Degree in English Education from Brigham Young University - Idaho -ELA 7th-12th certification -PreK through 6th certification -Swim Coach
Mrs. Elizabeth Bragg
Hello, and welcome to English III! My name is Elizabeth Bragg, and I am excited to be your student's English teacher this year! This is my tenth year in education and my second year with SCUC. I am originally from Georgia and graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a degree in English Education. I spent some time teaching out west and then got to Texas as fast as I could! My husband and I have two dogs, Cocoa and Odin, and we love to travel the US. I look forward to this new opportunity and I am excited to see everyone's success through out the year. Go Buffs!
|New Remote Learning Schedule: I will be available for academic and instructional purposes between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM via e-mail, Remind, and Zoom. Tutoring will specifically be Friday afternoons from 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM. Tutoring must be scheduled in advance. If you need alternate tutoring times, please e-mail me so we can schedule. Thank you!|
- Take off your hat and pull off your earbuds/ headphones.
- Go to your assigned seat and place your book bag/ purse under your desk or on the back of your chair. These things do not go on your desk or in your lap.
- Place your cell phone in my designated cell phone slots or put it in your book bag. Cellphones should never be on your desk or in your hand during class time unless instructed.
Throughout class, please:
4. Be attentive and respectful. I will always be attentive to you when you are speaking, and I will always show you respect. Please provide the same for myself and your peers.
5. Do not text, answer the phone, check social media, take selfies, or do your make-up. Leave these things for the hallway and lunch.
6. Do not sleep.
When leaving class:
7. Do not pack up until I tell you to, and wait for the bell to ring to leave. Do NOT line up by the door.