Web Sites for Students
EVERYDAY MATH ONLINE
1. In a web browser - such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari - go to the Everyday Math
Online home page at https://www.everydaymathonline.com. You may wish to save this
address as a “favorite” or “bookmark” in your browser.
2. On your first visit, click the Support link in the upper-right corner of the page. Read the
system requirements, and run the Computer Test to test the technology on your computer
and see what you may need to update. The most common updates are to:
• Install or update the Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave plug-ins.
• Allow pop-up windows from “everydaymathonline.com” and “emgames.com”.
3. Click STUDENT LOGIN in the upper left of the page.
4. On the STUDENT LOGIN page, fill in your child’s
“Login:” name exactly as shown on the Login Card
sent home by your child’s teacher. After you are
done typing it, click the Start button.
5. You will either see a password box, or series of
buttons to click. Enter the password
shown on your card,2 and then click the LogIn
6. You are now logged in and may click any of the
Launch buttons you see. Enjoy!
TICKET TO READ
Student ID #: gvy________(student's lunch number)
password: _________(student's lunch number)
Study Island is a web-based program that reinforces math skills for third and fourth grade students. These students can get their password from their teachers. Please CLICK HERE to utilize this wonderful resource at home.
Think Central Log-in Directions
Examples of items available on Think Central……eBook (your child’s textbook), Games, re teach activities.
Go to www.thinkcentral.com
Click on Mathematics (the gold rectangle on the left hand side of the webpage)
Click on Think Math
Select the following information from the drop-down menus:
District: Schertz-Cibolo-Univ City Isd
School: Green Valley Elementary School, Schertz 78154
Enter in your User name and Password (see below format):
User name: gvy(student lunch number)
Password: student lunch number
Click on View Resources