- Create a space and dedicated time for learning
- Break up the day to be their productive best
- Seek help when needed (teachers, guidance, principals)
- Create balance by taking opportunities to work offline and upload tasks
- Sign into the classrooms daily- keep connected
- Use Google Calendar to organize classes
- Demonstrate learning with completion of assignments
- Engage with the classroom and use tools (like headphones) to focus on instructional videos, etc.
- Communicate with your teacher and examine feedback
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate online learning etiquette
- Reach out to your teachers if you are overwhelmed
- Collaborate with peers using respectful language and behaviors
- Use equipment as outlined in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Wear attire acceptable for school
- Support each other in this new way of learning
- Be patient with yourselves and your teachers- we are all learning together!
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Science Studies Nearpod Certified Instructor
Mr. Tim Richardson
History is a passion of mine that manifests in my classroom. There are several artifacts for archaeologists (students) to view and discover. Texas is unique and so in turn Texas history is unique. I live on a 10 acre ranch with emus, chickens, ducks, and my wife & kids. I am looking forward to working with you and your archaeologist.