Phone: (210) 619-4200 ext: 4207
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kim Sullivan RN
WILDER NURSES - HEALTH CORNER
We encourage parents to call any time they have concerns and specifically for the following reasons:
* A new medical diagnosis or a change your childs health status
* A newly prescribed medication
* A change in a current medication
* A serious injury, illness or hospitalization
* Fracture, sprain, stitches, or a cast
* A contagious disease such as chicken pox, flu, strep throat, whooping cough
* If your child is absent for an extended period of time.
* If there are any recent changes in your family that may affect your child, such as a birth, recent loss or sudden illness.
If you have any questions please call Wilder School Nurse at 210-619-4207 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wilder Health Clinic is always in need of donations and these items are greatly appreciated!
Wish list items:
New underwear both boys and girls
Snacks- juice boxes,cheese crackers, granola bars