Schlather Communities in Schools
Communities in Schools (CIS) is a nationwide network of professionals working in public schools to surround students with a community of support that empowers them to stay in school and excel in life.
Communities in Schools works to ensure that all children receive these five basics:
- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- A safe place to learn and grow
- A healthy start and future
- A marketable skill upon graduation
- A chance to give back to peers and the community
CIS provides core services which include:
- dropout prevention
- tutoring and testing preparation
- counseling & emotional support
- health and social service referrals
- parent & family involvement
Contact Lyana LaBron to get in touch and find out how we can best support you and your family!